GU is putting on a 3 DAY VIRTUAL Career Fair Event November 17-19, 2020!
Tuesday, November 17
School of Applied Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Wednesday, November 18
School of Business, Technology, and Advanced Manufacturing
Thursday, November 19
School of Nursing and Health Professions
Employers will be live online from 4:30 to 6:00 pm each day.
When registering please choose which day(s) you plan to attend.
You may attend all three days and participants are encouraged
to meet with all employers.
Registration website: www.goodwin.edu/careerfair
All students and graduates, get a head start on your job search!
For more info, contact Career Services at email@example.com or 860-727-6768
Go to the website.
The Office of Student Affairs is hosting four Virtual Support Groups this Fall 2020.
Join Student Affairs to chat about overwhelming challenges in the current semester. These "drop-in" sessions are for students to have an open dialogue in a supportive space and to inquire about the role of each department within Student Affairs.
Each "drop-in" session takes place between 4:30PM-5:30PM
Fall 2020 Virtual Support Groups as follows:
Wednesday, October 28 - Career Services
Wednesday, November 4 - Academic Advising
Wednesday, December 2 - Counseling Services
Wednesday, December 9 - AccessAbility Services
To attend virtual sessions through Blackboard Collaborate, go to: https://us.bbcollab.com/.../3b1d481875d44be2a35b1338a72dd161
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Goodwin University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career development is a lifelong process and our team provides assistance for every stage of career planning.
- Career Services offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career goals, such as personal and professional development and training on necessary career skills needed to attain employment.