Immediate!! Temporary Job Openings within the Energy Program!!
Community Renewal Team, 555 Windsor Street, Hartford
We are currently seeking to fill several short term temporary positions within our Energy Department to assist with processing Energy Assistance Applications during this busy season.
The current need is to review and process paperwork, data entry and scanning. All training will be provided by our friendly Energy Staff.
If you are interested in a flexible work schedule between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm, please contact:
Charlotte Suitor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-560-5660
Sue Tonetti at email@example.com or call 860-560-5661
Apply now to the February 2021 Graduate Nurse Residency Program at Bristol Hospital!
The Bristol Hospital graduate nurse residency program is designed to support and transition newly licensed registered nurses from academic education into professional practice in an acute care setting. The foundation of the program is to provide insight and development opportunities intended to optimize their experience for the first year and create a positive foundation for the rest of their nursing career.
To apply visit bristolhealth.org and click on “Careers”
2 week classroom orientation
Includes review of Policies and Procedures, Equipment, Skills Training,
Simulation & Telemetry Course
12+ week orientation with 1:1 preceptor (extended for specialty areas)
Monthly class for 12 months
Stress Management, Mindfulness & Self-Care
Prioritization, Time Management & Delegation
Nursing & Social Media
Conflict Management, Incivility & Resiliency
Critical Thinking & Managing Changes in Patient Condition
Evidence Based Practice
Unintentional Bias & Culturally Responsive Care
Legal Aspects of Nursing, Documentation and DAR Notes
Business of Healthcare
Completion of an EBP Project and Presentation at Annual EBP Fair
Attendance at Annual Nursing Professional Practice Day
Online Learning Modules for ICU, ED, Behavioral Health Specialties
Periop 101 for OR Nurse Residents
CHR’s 1st Virtual Career Fair!
Date: January 29th, 2021
Location: Virtual – links will be provided once confirmation is received
To confirm your attendance, please email virtualjobfair@CHRHEALTH.ORG
If you have any additional questions, please email them to virtualjobfair@CHRHEALTH.ORG
Join a session to hear more about Amazon opportunities!
Monday February, 8th 2021
11 am-12 pm
Benefits: Medical, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Tuition Assistance
Participants must register prior to event.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Goodwin University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career development is a lifelong process and our team provides assistance for every stage of career planning.
- Career Services offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career goals, such as personal and professional development and training on necessary career skills needed to attain employment.