Apply now to Bristol Health's July 2021 Graduate
Nurse Residency Program!
To apply visit bristolhealth.org and click on “Careers”
The Bristol Hospital graduate nurse residency program is designed to support and transition newly licensed registered nurses from academic education into professional practice in an acute care setting. The foundation of the program is to provide insight and development opportunities intended to optimize their
experience for the first year and create a positive foundation for the rest of their nursing career.
·2 week classroom orientation
Includes review of Policies and Procedures, Equipment, Skills Training,
Simulation & Telemetry Course
12+ week orientation with 1:1 preceptor (extended for specialty areas)
Monthly class for 12 months
Stress Management, Mindfulness & Self-Care
Prioritization, Time Management & Delegation
Nursing & Social Media
Conflict Management, Incivility & Resiliency
Critical Thinking & Managing Changes in Patient Condition
Evidence Based Practice
Unintentional Bias & Culturally Responsive Care
Legal Aspects of Nursing, Documentation and DAR Notes
Business of Healthcare
Completion of an EBP Project and Presentation at Annual EBP Fair
Attendance at Annual Nursing Professional Practice Day
Online Learning Modules for ICU, ED, Behavioral Health Specialties
Periop 101 for OR Nurse Residents
For more information or questions contact:
Erica G. Rizzo DNP, RN, CNE
Nursing Professional Development Specialist
Graduate Nurse Residency Program
Bristol Health is HIRING Student Nurse Techs
This internship offers nursing students an exciting opportunity to
transition into clinical practice! Benefits include:
-Guaranteed interview for the Bristol Health Graduate Nurse Residency Program at the conclusion of the internship
-Mentoring from a Nursing Professional Development Specialist
-Nursing shadow experiences.
To apply: https://www.bristolhealth.org/why-bristol-health/careers
For more information, please contact Kristin Waterman at
The Hospital for Special Care is Hiring!
Currently hiring for:
-Behavioral Specialist/Behavioral Techs
- Patient Support Associate
-Patient Access Representative
-Opportunities in Autism
Apply here: https://hfsc.org/careers/
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Goodwin University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career development is a lifelong process and our team provides assistance for every stage of career planning.
- Career Services offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career goals, such as personal and professional development and training on necessary career skills needed to attain employment.