Autism Services & Resources Connecticut is looking for volunteers to mentor high functioning teens and young adults affected by autism spectrum disorder.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: Sara Taussik, Director of Programs and Training at ASRC at Sara@ct-asrc.org or Rachel Varvatsis, Recreation Coordinator and Training Specialist at
Rachel@ct-asrc.org BY JANUARY 15, 2020
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Goodwin University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career development is a lifelong process and our team provides assistance for every stage of career planning.
- Career Services offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career goals, such as personal and professional development and training on necessary career skills needed to attain employment.