Fall 2021 Scholarship Application Available Now!
Made possible by the Goodwin Foundation and generous donors. Designed to help offset the direct costs of attendance including tuition, fees, books, etc.!
Selection for scholarships is based on a number of factors including a combination of application submission, written essay, confirmation of qualifications (based on scholarship criteria), degree progress, recommendation(s) by faculty and/or staff, and ultimately, decided upon by the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Apply today! Application Deadline: Friday, August 6, 2021
(no exceptions, please)
Go to the website.
Interested in learning about our winter internship program? Join us for a virtual information session via Zoom on August 11th, 12:00 - 1:00pm EDT To receive the Zoom link, please RSVP to email@example.com if you need an accommodation, and please let us know.
Are between the ages of 18 and 26 Have diagnosed learning disabilities or ADHD Have a high school diploma and are either headed to college, in college, or taking a break from academics Are highly motivated.
Initial Training: 2 weeks of training. Curriculum incorporates workforce preparedness, professionalism and effective communication, and stress reduction tools. We incorporate the arts and mindfulness/yoga. Paid Internships: 9 weeks of paid internships 20 hours a week, Monday through Thursday Friday Trainings: Reinforce skills learned in initial training & discuss areas of success and opportunities for effective performance and growth. | www.broadfutures.org | (202) 521-4312 | firstname.lastname@example.org DATES: January 24th - April 15th Application Deadline: October 15th.
We are holding a job fair for Direct Support Professionals on August 11th. Interviews will be held onsite under the tent. To be one step ahead please bring two forms of ID, diploma, car insurance, and 2 reference letters. Any questions contact Mary at 860-426-3981.
Join Our Team. Make a difference every day. The new direct support professional wage is 16.50. August 11, 2021, 201 W Main Street, Plantsville, CT 06479, 9:00 am -6:00 pm.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Goodwin University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career development is a lifelong process and our team provides assistance for every stage of career planning.
- Career Services offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career goals, such as personal and professional development and training on necessary career skills needed to attain employment.