Join us to learn about current trends in resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profiles. Learn more about careers that align with your career goals from industry experts and insiders. Employers will be joining us to talk about work in their various fields, what they're looking for in an ideal candidate, and how you can start building experience now.
Go to the website.
See the GSC FBEL Guidelines in the Career Library
Instructions for how to navigate CCN.
USE the "SEARCH POSTINGS TO MY SCHOOL" for practicum, internship, or Capstone field experience options
USE the "EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING" menu tab to submit a GSC Field-Based Learning Agreement proposal
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Granite State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search and apply for Field-Based Experiential Learning including: practicum, internship, or Integrative Capstone Host Partner Site placements.
- Field-Based Learning Guidelines