Looking for an upgrade in income?
Need more experience in a field you're interested in?
We got you covered!
Come to the Fall Job Fair at GWC Student Services Center Patio on October 2nd from 10AM -2PM.
Meet employers from multiple fields looking to fill Part-Time, Full-Time, and Temporary Positions. This includes Internships.
Need help to prepare for the Job Fair?
Come to the Career Center!
Build your resume, practice with mock interviews, find direction to the career you're best suited for, and more!
We're located on the 2nd floor of the new Student Services Center Building.
Go to the website.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Center if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Golden West College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.