It is imperative that you continuosly update your profile and resources, employers search by the most recent information. DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!
Career Services Office
BE INTERVIEW READY...Use Big Interview, Interview Prep Software
LEARN expert interview tips from hundreds of online videos
PRACTICE your responses to common interview questions
Sign up using your StarID@my.hennepintech.edu Email address
Questions: Email email@example.com
Go to the website.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
Assistant Director of Career Services
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Hennepin Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Career Development provides job preparation and employment resource connections to current and prospective students, alumni, employers, and parents. We strive to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to be successful in their job search by helping them develop confidence and independence in reaching their employment goals.