Welcome to HutchCC's online job board and job search resource!
Create your free account and search for jobs located inside or outside the Hutchinson area any time.
Use the many CareerZone resources to help get the best job you can!
Contact CareerZone if you have questions.
Workshops are offered regularly by KANSASWORKS, located in the Industrial Tech Center on HutchCC's campus. Check out the CareerZone calendar for dates and information. The office provides additional job seeker services as well -- call 620-665-3559.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Hutchinson Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.