Seven Lakes Memory Care
A premier full service assisted living facility that specializes in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care is seeking qualified CNA's/Caregivers/QMAP's for full time and part time positions.
We need all shifts, days, evenings and NOC's.
If you have a heart to work with this special group of seniors then Seven Lakes is for you. Benefits are included with full time. Please send your resume.
$200.00 sign on bonus after completion of 60 days continue service.
Compensation: $10.50 to $11.50 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time Positions
Cindy Frick - firstname.lastname@example.org - (970) 461-5918
1990 Pikes Peak Drive, Loveland CO
Machine and Heavy Equipment Operator Needed
Production Crew Member -- Near Berthoud, CO
Biochar Now is a three year-old, high tech company that has completed its R&D and pilot production phases and is now rapidly moving to large-scale manufacturing but needs more talent to operate and maintain biochar manufacturing equipment and mobile heavy equipment. Manufacturing is outdoors and the site is located near I-25 and Hwy 56 (the Berthoud exit).
The position is full time and provides a candidate with an opportunity to make significant contributions to the manufacturing of biochar. Candidates need to be self-driven, hardworking, and able to learn and execute multiple tasks. He/she will work closely with small teams and are expected to take work ownership.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good communications skills
• Materials handling experience
• Manufacturing and fabrication experience
• Military service
• Additional education
• Agricultural experience
• Follow documented manufacturing and equipment procedures
• Operate and maintain manufacturing, loading and unloading equipment
• Troubleshoot root causes of manufacturing shutdowns
• Participate in team improvements for greater manufacturing efficiencies
Job: Production Crew Member
Organization: Biochar Now, LLC, www.BiocharNow.com
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Near I-25 and Hwy 56 (Berthoud exit). Please do not apply if you are not in commuting distance.
Compensation: Competitive wages with increases after first month of training and additional increases and advancement opportunities based on skill level.
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com
Snelling Staffing - Temp to Hire Opportunities
We have just received a bunch of great temporary opportunities that could be great for students and alumni.
We have M-F options in Ft Collins 8-5, great for evening students.
We have weekend event staffing needs at Budweiser Event Center.
All positions pay $10.00 an hour.
Send Your Resume to...
Contact: Melanie Ecker
Phone: (970) 225-9292
Hiring for Harvest Crews, General Laborers, Warehouse and Inventory Coordinator, Precast Concrete Workers, Housekeepers, Catering, Ag Research Assistant, Cook and Drivers.
Go to ConnectingColorado.com for more information.
Contact: Fort Collins Workforce Center
200 West Oak Street
Fort Collins CO 80521
Occupational Medicine & Urgent Care
Full Time Positions:
Front Office/Admin, Medical Assistants, EMT’s,
LSRT, RT (Bilingual a plus)
If interested, please complete the following steps ASAP:
1. Apply online @ www.Concentra.com
2. Email Shelby_Padilla@Concentra.com your resume.
3. Upon review of your qualifications, your resume will be sent to the hiring manager for review and scheduling of an interview.
4. Please, no phone calls - thank you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Go to: https://www.Concentra.com
Would you like to get your foot in the door with a great company in Boulder? This is a good opportunity to gain experience in production while working for a company that offers competitive pay and opportunities for growth.
These individuals will be working in a fast-paced line assembling products. No experience needed, training will be provided. This is a temp-to-hire position and raise will be offered based on performance.
- Good work history
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand up for 8h/day
$11 an hour
Standard work week is M-F 6am-2:30pm
Michelle Bates | Recruiting Manager
Employment Solutions (970) 407-9675
Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique, Salon & Yoga is hiring Massage Therapists for the upcoming ski season with year-round employment possibilities!
We are located in Steamboat Springs, CO right at the base of the ski mountain in the Sheraton Resort. We are Steamboat's busiest day spa as well as Steamboat's only luxury day spa.
We offer competitive wages and a professional work place with both local and tourist clientele. There is also a ski pass program as well as complimentary yoga for our entire staff at our onsite yoga studio!
Therapists must be licensed and insured. We welcome both experienced as well as newly graduated therapists. We provide extensive training for our entire menu.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ScribeAmerica hires and trains anyone interested in a career in medicine. We provide paid classroom and clinical training in the medical department to prepare applicants to be medical scribes.
The role of a scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in the medical department and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision making and procedures performed in the medical department.
We are looking for motivated, loyal applicants who have a passion for learning about the medical field to join our team. If you are looking to be a part of a professional medical scribe team please apply directly at
Paid classroom and clinical training
20-40 hours per week
Great learning experience
Room for advancement
Amada Senior Care in Fort Collins is now holding interviews for various positions for CNA's, MA's, or experienced caregivers. Come to the office Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between 9-3pm for an interview.
See CCN job posting ID 3858257 for more info!
We are looking for a part-time Janitor/Machine Maintenance candidate. Must be organized and a self-starter that is willing to work and who is only looking for part time employment. Cleaning, sweeping, lubricating, greasing machines, changing filters, topping fluids, and other janitorial duties. This position will be approximately 3 days a week. Please stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway and fill out an application or call Diana at (307) 634-2181.
Brazer: Candidates must be mechanically inclined, able to diagnose and repair machine problems, possess an understanding of production and manual lathe operation. Some machine shop experience is a plus.
• $12-14/hour DOE
• 6 am -2:30 pm.
Please take a moment and stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway and fill out an application or call (307) 634-2181 and ask for Debi or Diana.
We are looking for a Concrete Former/Laborer. Will be responsible for building and laying out forms as required according to specifications with the ability to make calculations depending on grades, fill forms with fill material and compact with tamper or compactor to bring to required grade, clean work site of any tools, debris and equipment. Basic carpentry skills required. Ability to read construction plans an asset.
Must be physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved.
Pay is $15.09/hr
Please stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY to fill out an application or call (307) 634-2181 and ask for Diana.
Do you have experience working with Grinders and Brazers????? We are looking for those that have experience grinding and polishing tool bits. If you are that person, please take a moment and stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway and fill out an application or call Debi at (307) 634-2181.
Part Time Work - Flexible Around Classes
- No experience necessary
- Customer sales & service
- Scholarships possible
- All ages 17+
- Immediate openings!
- $15.00 base
Colorado Springs - (719) 578-7947
South Colorado Springs - (719) 896-7075
Exciting Temp-to-Hire Opportunities - Customer Service/Sale Representatives (Denver Metro)
Employment type: full-time
• Handle inbound catalog sales calls
• Meet/Exceed department sales goals and objectives
• Resolve customer inquiries/issues via in-bound calls
• Provide customer solutions within the parameters of defined business rules and standard operational procedures
• Participation in product sales training
• Interface with teammates, team lead and department managers as needed to handle customer inquiries, complaints or to report deficiencies and/or issues
• Convert customer product inquiries to sales through product support and follow-up
Experience and Skills:
• High School Diploma is required, some college coursework preferred
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of MS Office
Denver I Recruiting Manager
7535 E Hampden Ave. Ste 610, Denver CO 80231
O: 303.420.5666 I C: 219.577.6775 I F: 303.623.4053
Registered nurses Patient care techs/ED
Pharmacists Pharmacy techs
Phlebotomists Medical lab scientists
X-Ray techs Ultrasonographers
CT techs Housekeeping
Join our state-of-the-art, 17,000-square-foot emergency center in Fort Collins, Colo. The center will have 12 private exam rooms and computed tomography, ultrasound and basic X-ray services. It also will have an outpatient laboratory and retail pharmacy, both of which will be open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the first in this area of the city. There are several positions open in nursing, pharmacy, radiology, laboratory and other services.
Learn more and apply.
careers.uchealth.org/find-job (search keyword: Harmony)
We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography and our passion for discovery — ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn’t just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available - Email Your Resume Today!
Name: Jennifer Dargis
Address: 700 Ken Pratt Blvd.
Longmont, CO 80501
Career Services is on Facebook!
Our Wall Posts Create a Career Services Newspaper - So Check It Out TODAY!
See where students are working and completing their externships. Receive current information on efficient job search techniques, and more!
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to IBMC College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.