- Monday through Thursday 3pm-6pm and Friday 8am-12pm
- Position includes general facility maintenance, cleaning and organizing
- Great opportunity for a student to have a flexible work schedule while going to school
- If you are interested, please email a copy of your resume along with an email stating your interest in this position.
- $8.23 an hour
Contact: Heather Connor - HConnor@ibmc.edu if you are interested as soon as possible.
ScribeAmerica hires and trains anyone interested in a career in medicine. We provide paid classroom and clinical training in the medical department to prepare applicants to be medical scribes.
The role of a scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in the medical department and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision making and procedures performed in the medical department.
We are looking for motivated, loyal applicants who have a passion for learning about the medical field to join our team. If you are looking to be a part of a professional medical scribe team please apply directly at
Paid classroom and clinical training
20-40 hours per week
Great learning experience
Room for advancement
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available - Email Your Resume Today!
Name: Jennifer Dargis
Address: 700 Ken Pratt Blvd.
Longmont, CO 80501
Career Services is on Facebook!
Our Wall Posts Create a Career Services Newspaper - So Check It Out TODAY!
See where students are working and completing their externships. Receive current information on efficient job search techniques, and more!
Amada Senior Care in Fort Collins is now holding interviews for various positions for CNA's, MA's, or experienced caregivers. Come to the office Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between 9-3pm for an interview.
See CCN job posting ID 3858257 for more info!
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Institute of Business & Medical Careers; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.