In order to maximize the opportunities presented in our job listings, JBU posts a number of jobs, from a variety of sources, including state and local employment agencies.
But some employers have expressed a particular interest in applicants from JBU. Some are actually JBU alumni, some are parents of students or alumni, and some are simply employers who are friends of JBU—they are looking for the kind of person that comes from the JBU community.
When jobs from these employers are listed here, JBU Career Services labels them for easy identification. So take special note of jobs that have a School Job ID beginning with JBU—those favored positions may not last long in our listings!
TIP: quickly find jobs from employers who want JBU applicants by entering JBU in the School Job ID field of the Job Search page. Of course you can further narrow your results by entering other search criteria, like job field or title. Then click the Begin Search button at the bottom of the page.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system. Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Development Center if you have questions, at (479) 524-7263, or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to John Brown University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.