Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office at email@example.com or 916.577.1815 if you have questions.
Your Access ID number to register for the job board is your ENTIRE student ID number with an A0 in front. It will look like A099000xxxx.
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Students, please note that internship opportunities are posted by the employers and are not necessarily approved for WJU internship/field work hours. Please contact your internship professor to verify its approval.
While the Office of Career & Life Planning has updated our procedure on job postings, by attempting to screen for fraud and misleading language, some postings may slip through that may not be legitimate. Please remember: NEVER agree to a job that pays you with money orders, cashiers checks, etc. (either in advance or after proposed service), or appears in any way to not be legitimate.
If you have concern over a posted job, please email email@example.com
William Jessup University is happy to provide a platform for private families and homes to post opportunities such as childcare, nannying, tutoring and/or household chores for Jessup students and alumni to apply to.
Any jobs are approved for posting only, and every attempt is made to ensure the opportunity is legitimate. However, the University bears no responsibility to the private family OR the applicant once the connection has been made, and is not responsible for the quality or performance of the applicant, nor is it responsible for the workplace safety of the job site.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to William Jessup University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- At William Jessup University, we want you to become exceptionally employable through purposeful experiences aimed at equipping you for your career and lifelong learning. The Office of Career & Life Planning exists to support those experiences through career counseling, occupational exploration, internship and job search preparation, career readiness workshops and othe revents to expose you to a variety of opportunities to network, connect and LAUNCH.
- Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter review
- Interview Preparation
- Job and Internship search support
- Career Interest Assessments
- Workshops and Events