For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
ATTENTION JJC STUDENTS WHO WANT TO WORK ON CAMPUS:
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT JOB POSTINGS HAVE MOVED!
To view and apply to on-campus jobs, visit the JJC employment page at http://employment.jjc.edu/
For more information and step-by-step instructions on how to apply to on-campus jobs, go to www.jjc.edu/info/studentemployment.
Go to: https://employment.jjc.edu/
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Joliet Junior College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.