Nursing and Health Sciences Career Fair, November 22nd, Chester, Nicholas Center, 1-3:30pm
Do you have a major in the health sciences career cluster (nursing, nurse aide, EMS, massage therapy, funeral services, EMS, dietary manager)? Come meet our great employers and learn about career opportunities. Open to all students, alumni and community members. Registration not required. Business casual dress preferred (no jeans or t-shirts)
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you would like to be a Mentor to students and alumni and interact with them online, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.
- Major and career choice
- Job or internship search
- Cover letters
- Interview prep (phone, video, in-person)
- Online presence including building a LinkedIn profile
- How to prepare for a career fair
- Informational interviews/networking
- Any professional development area you are struggling with