Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Kean University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- At Kean, we are committed to helping all students and alumni find meaningful internships and employment opportunities to climb higher and launch their careers.
- Finding your career path can be a challenge. Career Services helps with a variety of services that prepare you to climb higher in the job market:
- Career Assessments
- Career Development Workshops
- Job Search Skill Sessions
- Resume Writing and Reviews
- Mock Interviews
- On-Campus Recruitment Events
- Job & Internship Fairs
- Employment & Internship Postings