There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Kean University students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- On-Campus Interviewing
In addition to posting on our Job Board, you may also post positions that involve on-campus interviews. An interview date will be scheduled after we review and approve your posting. You may then log in to check submissions, candidate status and schedules. On-campus interviews occur during specific times of the year. If you do not know our recruiting schedule, please contact us before posting your job.
- At Kean, we are committed to helping all students and alumni find meaningful internships and employment opportunities to climb higher and launch their careers.
- Finding your career path can be a challenge. Career Services helps with a variety of services that prepare you to climb higher in the job market:
- Career Assessments
- Career Development Workshops
- Job Search Skill Sessions
- Resume Writing and Reviews
- Mock Interviews
- On-Campus Recruitment Events
- Job & Internship Fairs
- Employment & Internship Postings