Please join the Keiser University Fort Lauderdale campus for their Winter Career Expo on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 from 10:30am - 1:30pm.
Tuesday, August 30th(10:30am - 1:30pm):
Allied Health (Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Diagnostic Vascular Sonography, Medical Assisting, Medical Laboratory Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy and Sports Medicine & Fitness Technology)
Business (Business Administration, Accounting, Health Science, and Health Services Administration)
Legal (Criminal Justice, Crime Scene Technology, Forensic Investigations, Legal Studies and Paralegal Studies)
Technology (Health Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Programming, Cyber Forensics/Information Security, Information Technology Management and Video Game Design)
This event is free of charge, but space is limited.
RSVP to Dana DellaCamera by emailing your company’s name, address, telephone/fax number(s), representatives attending expo, and positions for which you will recruit to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there! If you would like to have your resumes reviewed prior to the job fair, please upload your most current copy to the Online Career Center at www.collegecentral.com/keiser
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Student Services at (954)776-4456.
Greater Ft. Lauderdale Career Fair
Thursday, August 11, 2016 from 11:00am-2:00pm
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ft. Lauderdale
Attn: Broward, Dade, & Palm Bch. students & graduates:
Mark your calendars:
What: KU Career Expo
When: August 30, 2016 from 10:00am-1:00pm
Where: KU Ft. Lauderdale
1500 NW 49th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Good article about resume writing for Veterans.
Go to the website.
Attn: All Veterans:
Mark your calendar for the Veterans Virtual Career Fair with Careereco on October 20, 2016. For more information visit the link below
Go to the website.
Don't miss the Ft. lauderdale Job Fair at the Westin Hotel. 400 Corporate Dr. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
View attending employers and register at: http://coasttocoastcareerfairs.com/
CareerSource Palm Beach County is chartered by the state of Florida to work with Palm Beach County businesses to provide job placement, recruitment assistance and funds for skills training.
On average, more than 15,000 people each month receive help from the specialized services at CareerSource Palm Beach County Career Centers in West Palm Beach and Belle Glade. The centers offer online and live workshops each month for job search and job skills training, career development and consulting.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Keiser University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.