Assisting students and graduates with their job search is a top priority for CareerSource Palm Beach County. We offer a broad range of employment programs and career counseling services that make it easier for you to find new employment, transition to a new career or take your experience to the next level.
Our career counselors can partner with you to develop a career plan that will help you:
• Write a marketable resume
• Search for the right job fit
• Take advantage of career assessments
• Prepare for a successful interview
WHEN: Tuesdays from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
WHERE: Keiser University, 2085 Vista Parkway, West Palm Beach, Graduate School Classroom
NO RESERVATION NECESSARY
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Keiser University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.