Please join the Keiser University Fort Lauderdale campus for their Winter Career Expo on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 from 10:30am - 1:30pm.
Tuesday, August 18th (10:30am - 1:30pm):
Allied Health (Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Diagnostic Vascular Sonography, Medical Assisting, Medical Laboratory Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy and Sports Medicine & Fitness Technology)
Business (Business Administration, Accounting, Health Science, and Health Services Administration)
Legal (Criminal Justice, Crime Scene Technology, Forensic Investigations, Legal Studies and Paralegal Studies)
Technology (Health Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Programming, Cyber Forensics/Information Security, Information Technology Management and Video Game Design)
This event is free of charge, but space is limited.
RSVP to Dana DellaCamera by emailing your company’s name, address, telephone/fax number(s), representatives attending expo, and positions for which you will recruit to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 6, 2015.
We hope to see you there! If you would like to have your resumes reviewed prior to the job fair, please upload your most current copy to the Online Career Center at www.collegecentral.com/keiser.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Student Services at (954)776-4456.
Tuesday, July 28th 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 at the Helen Gordon Davis Centre for Women. 305 South Hyde Park Avenue, Tampa, 813-251-8437, www.thecentre.org 3000 Positions to fill! 2000 in Ruskin and 1000 in Lakeland. Register online at www.thecentre.org or call 813-251-8437 X272
Go to: http://www.thecentre.org
Search 7,103 new jobs in Fort Lauderdale!!
In case you can see the flyer the website is:
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Keiser University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.