Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration form.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
On-Campus Recruiting Policies
On-Campus Recruiting is open to employers with actual full-time, part-time positions and career-related internships. Organizations offering “commission only” or “draw against commission” positions and non-compete covenant/contracts must fully disclose this information to the Career Development Director. The Career Development Services staff reserves the right to require disclosure of other job- or company-related information as needed, and to grant and/or terminate an employer’s on-campus recruiting privileges as needed. Only third-party recruiting entities that have actual, full-time, temp-to-hire or direct-hire positions available will be allowed to post those positions through the LaGrange College Career Development Center’s Job Board.
Welcome to the Panther Job Board!
When searching for jobs make sure that you run a basic search to see the different positions available. Our employers usually will list their positions by majors they prefer. Searching by ‘Job Targets’ with hinder your job search.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to LaGrange College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.