Need a summer job, internship or first professional job after graduation? No matter what your major is, this is a great opportunity!
The Spring Career & Internship Fair is our biggest annual career fair at Lasell College, with dozens of employers from a range of industries expected to attend.
Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes. Open to all Lasell students and alumnae/i.
Want to increase your brand on campus? Interested in giving back to the community by sharing your expertise?
Lasell College Career Services is in need of employer volunteers to assist with career development programs for students. We are seeking field experts to serve on career panels designed to prepare our students for the world-of-work.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in employing Lasell College students and graduates. We are pleased to provide you with direct access to our free on-line job posting system, Lasell College Central Network.
Once registered, you can post your job and internship opportunities online, as well as search through student and alumni resumes to find potential employees 24 hours a day.
Contact Career Services with any questions at 617-243-2125 or email email@example.com.
Go to the website.
Host an on-campus employer information session to educate students about your organization. Career Services can assist with all the arrangements and announcements to students. This is a great opportunity to capture large groups of students.
To get started recruiting at Lasell College, contact the Office of Career Services at 617-243-2125 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Connections are opportunities for employers to share expertise with students about their industry, organization or career path. These informal meetups are hosted on Tuesdays from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For additional information or to volunteer contact us at email@example.com.
Lasell College Career Services would like to invite you and your colleagues to participate in our new Job Shadow Program. This is a great opportunity to mentor one or more Lasell students during Winter Break 2017 to help them discover potential career paths.
The Job Shadow Program aims to provide students with first-hand opportunities to explore a variety of career paths in different industries. The program allows students to shadow an employer host for one day during December 12-15, 2017.
The Job Shadow day may consist of observation of daily work, sitting in on meetings/other activities, touring the facility, informational interviews, or any other activities that you deem beneficial for students to experience.
This is a great opportunity to mentor Lasell College students, spread branding and awareness of your organization as well as introduce students to your industry and job function. If your organization is interested in being a host for more than one day or having more than one employee as a host from different functions, that is also acceptable!
The Job Shadow Program will occur any day(s) of your choosing between December 12-15, 2017. If you are interested in being a host, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invite as the program date approaches.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Lasell College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Office of Career Services provides alumni with many of the services that we offer to current students. If you are:
- Thinking of switching jobs or career paths? We can guide you through the decision-making and goal setting process.
- Applying for a promotion at work? We can critique your resume, curriculum vitae, cover letter, and other application materials.
- Need to brush up on your interviewing skills? Schedule a mock interview with a staff member via telephone, Skype, or face-to-face.