The Spring Career & Internship Fair is a great opportunity for you to find and discuss full time, part-time, and internship opportunities with companies recruiting for all Lasell College students and alumni.
Not ready for a job or internship yet? No problem—you can still come to the fair to see what kind of job and internship opportunities are out there for your major and career interests.
Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes. Open to all Lasell students and alumni.
Go to the website.
Thank you for your interest in employing Lasell College students and graduates. We are pleased to provide you with direct access to our free on-line job posting system, Lasell College Central Network.
Once registered, you can post your job and internship opportunities online, as well as search through student and alumni resumes to find potential employees 24 hours a day.
Contact the Career Development Center with any questions at 617-243-2125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Lasell College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Office of Career Services provides alumni with many of the services that we offer to current students. If you are:
- Thinking of switching jobs or career paths? We can guide you through the decision-making and goal setting process.
- Applying for a promotion at work? We can critique your resume, curriculum vitae, cover letter, and other application materials.
- Need to brush up on your interviewing skills? Schedule a mock interview with a staff member via telephone, Skype, or face-to-face.