Need a summer job, internship or first professional job after graduation? No matter what your major is, this is a great opportunity!
The Spring Career & Internship Fair is our biggest annual career fair at Lasell College, with dozens of employers from a range of industries expected to attend.
Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes. Open to all Lasell students and alumnae/i.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Lasell College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Career Services has a wealth of resources to help you get the most out of your college experience and beyond.
- Not sure about your career direction? Career Services has several assessments you can take that are quick and free.
- Interested in part-time work? Check out the Jobs link to find out about both on and off campus positions.
- Need help with your resume? Call or email for a personalized one-on-one appointment to review and revise your resume and cover letter.
- You have an interview...what should you do to prepare? Contact Career Services for some effective interviewing tips or to schedule a mock interview session.
- Our goal is to guide Lasell College students and alumni in building a career development skill-set that will succeed for a lifetime.