Student/Alumni: Were you offered an internship or other Work-Based Learning Activity from an employer for an opportunity that you saw on this website?
Employers: Did you place one of our students or alumni for an internship or other Work-Based Learning Activity that you posted on this website?
If so, please report the information so that we know how successful you were. The information that you report will be confidential and only used by the Las Positas College, Student Services. We will not share your name or where you work.
Student/Alumni: To report a job offer or a hire, log in to your College Central Network (CCN) account and click on the "Report Offers/Hires" link in the navigation menu.
Employers: Please click the "Report Offers/Hires" link after you log in to your account.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Las Positas College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.