Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Cooperative Education office if you have questions.
Meet one-on-one with a Job Developer for assistance with:
-Finding a Job
-Job Search Strategies
-Online Job Search
-Resume and Cover Letters
-Career and Technical Education
Orientations every Wednesday at 10am via Zoom.
For more information email Carlene Gepner at email@example.com or 818-947-2923
You must have your current:
-Valid Driver's License or identification
-Social Security Card
-We encourage you to have an updated resume
-Selective Service printouts (for males born after 1959)
-Cal Jobs Registration
-We encourage you to have an active email account
-If applicable, unemployment insurance documents from EDD
-DD214 (Veterans only)
-Right to work documents if not a US Citizen
Internship Opportunities with Snap Inc. Fox Sports West, Headspace and Hulu.
Internship Positions Include:
- Information technology
- Software Engineering
- Product Management
- UX/UI Design
Through Bixel Exchange & Guided Compass
Go to: http://bit.ly/2020lattp
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Los Angeles Valley College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.