Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Cooperative Education office if you have questions.
We are looking for hardworking, professional, and dedicated students who are interested in and care to learn more about government and legislative process.
Responsibilities include drafting correspondence, coordinating and attending events, research, communicating with constituents, and other exiting projects.
To apply and more information, contact:
Or send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to:
Enumerators (Census Takers)-- $25.00/hr
-Visit Householders to validate address and follow up on Census questionnaire.
-Must have valid email address
-US Citizenship requires
-Must be 18 years of age or older
Call 1-855-562-2020 or apply online
Go to the website.
Internship Opportunities with Snap Inc. Fox Sports West, Headspace and Hulu.
Internship Positions Include:
- Information technology
- Software Engineering
- Product Management
- UX/UI Design
Through Bixel Exchange & Guided Compass
Go to: http://bit.ly/2020lattp
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Los Angeles Valley College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.