Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Work Based Learning appointments involve meeting with students whom need a work based learning project for their class.
Sarah Hyde-Pinner and Marcia Jones are available.
- Work- Based Learning Information
- Work-Based Learning Qualified
If you need assistance with making a career decision, selecting a major, or reviewing MyPlan results please shedule an appoitment to meet with a Career Development Specialist:
Career Development Specialist - Sarah Hudson.
- Career Decision Assistance
If you need help with your resume, preparing for an interview or developing a job search strategy please schedule an appointment with one of the CS staff:
Current Students - Sarah Hyde-Pinner
Allumni & Community Members - Nakia Okafor Roundtree
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Resume Assistance
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions. 440-366-4076
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Lorain County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.