Welcome to the DuHawk online job posting and resume referral system.
Students and alumni may upload and send resumes; create portfolios; activate podcasts and videos on job search related issues; and access a database of jobs and internships.
Employing organizations can post opportunities at no cost; search the database for resumes; and use the system as one facet of a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy.
Questions? E-mail Jeff Roberts, Coordinator of Career Services, at Jeffrey.Roberts@Loras.edu. Call 563.588.7025.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Loras College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Attend sessions on:
- Community Work-Study: Using your skills to serve the broader Dubuque community
- Study Abroad: J-Term and Semester options incorporate study, community service and internships
- Service Learning: Connecting the classroom to community non-profits
- Internships: Local, regional, national and international
- Job Search Tactics: Defining an Effective Strategy, LinkedIn Career Exploration and Networking, Writing Resumes & Cover Letters, Effective Interviewing, and more
- Graduate School: Writing Personal Statements