Follow us on social media to keep up to date with career tips, event job postings and much more! "Like" our fan page at www.facebook.com/careerslscc and follow us on Twitter @CareersLSSC and Instagram @CareersLSSC.
We also invite you to grow your professional network by creating a professional profile and joining our Linkedin Group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3602247/
MyPlan Career Research and Assessments
LSCC is proud to offer current students and alumni free access to all MyPlan.com career planning services including online career assessments, career profiles and university transfer research tools.
To get started on the online career assessments, follow the link below to access instructions for creating an account. Once you've completed the 4 career assessments, we suggest you schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor to help you interpret the results and identify majors and careers that best match your skills, interests, values and personality.
To schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor, contact us at 352-323-3603 or submit an appointment request via our website: www.lscc.edu/careers
We look forward to helping you set your career in motion!
Go to the website.
Lake-Sumter State College does not discriminate in its programs and activities against students, employees, contractors, or applicants for employment or admission to the College on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, genetic information, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age or veteran status. Inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies including Title IX may be directed to: Araiña Muñiz, Director Equity & Diversity/ Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 352 365 3592,
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Lake-Sumter State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.