Middlesex County College and the Department of Career and Transfer Services makes no endorsement, representation or guarantee about the positions listed or the statements made by employers. Career Services is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, adherence to state or federal laws or any other aspects of employment.
It is each individual’s responsibility to thoroughly research the integrity of each organization to which he or she is applying. The student/applicant should take all care and use common sense and caution when applying for, accepting, and performing tasks of any position.
Always remember that the employers' first contact with you is your Profile on CCN. Pay attention to it!!! Here's what will turn an employer off:
- lack of proper capitalization (all lower case may be text-speak but it is NOT professional, and all upper case is perceived as yelling online)
- lack of proper grammar
- personal email address that is unprofessional-sounding
- inaccuracies (like inflating your GPA). Be truthful. Always.
For these reasons, we will not approve your registration on CCN if you are not presenting yourself as a professional.
Questions? Contact Career Services for help.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system. CCN replaces the old Middlesex County College job posting site ... and we think you will appreciate all the new resources and options available to you!
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact Career Services if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Middlesex County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.