Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Center and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Get help exploring programs at Mercer and resources to help choose a program that will help lead to a career of my choosing.
- Career Choice
I need assistance with updating or creating a new resume or cover letter.
*Please note that the career counselor will not type the resume for you. The counselor will help you build content to input on your own.
- Resume Review
I need help finding resources to search for jobs and internships.
*Please note that the career counselor cannot guarantee and job or internship opportunities to any student or alumni. The counselor is available to help you find reputable resources in which to search through and prepare for opportunities.
- Job Search
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Mercer County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Resume Critique and Assessment
- Job Search Tips
- Mock Interview
- Job & Internship Postings
- Help choosing a college major to align with career goals