Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
The Career Services Office at McHenry County College, in partnership with the McHenry County Workforce Network invites you to attend our Fall IN-PERSON Job & Internship Fair on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 from 11:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Please register at https://bit.ly/MCC2021JobFair
Go to the website.
Welcome to McHenry County College's online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the resume authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to McHenry County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.