Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
The Career Services Office at McHenry County College, in partnership with the McHenry County Workforce Network invites you to attend our Fall IN-PERSON Job & Internship Fair on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 from 11:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Please register at https://bit.ly/MCC2021JobFair
Go to the website.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to McHenry County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.