The Office of Career Services at McHenry County College, in partnership with the McHenry County Workforce Network, McHenry County Economic Development, Senator Pamela Althoff, and Representative Barbara Wheeler, invites you to attend our Spring Job Fair on Friday, May 6, 2016 from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. at MCC, Building B - Room Gym/Multi-purpose Room in Crystal Lake.
We look forward to seeing you on May 6!
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to McHenry County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.