Just a reminder to please use your meca.edu email when you register for MOJO. If you don't use that as your primary email you can have mail forwarded from there using the settings option.
If you are an alum who does not currently have a MECA email you can get one by contacting Annie Wadleigh in the Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have completed a degree at MECA to be eligible.
Registrations without meca.edu emails will be deleted. Don't let that happen to you!!!
Welcome to MOJO [MECA's Online Job Opportunities], our new system for job postings and resume database system in partnership with College Central Network.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
Building your resume is just as important as building your artist's portfolio. Both will be the tools that sell your skills to a prospective employer. They need to be professional and attractive, inviting the employer to learn more about you in an interview.
Make an appointment with Artists a Work to review your resume using the link below.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Maine College of Art; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.