Students and Alumni:
In the event that you are ever contacted for a purpose that doesn't involve an employment opportunity, please report that immediately to the Career Center - 716-880-2210
Medaille College is happy to announce a partnership with College Central Network, Inc. for all students, alumni, and employers.
This new services allows students and alumni to upload resumes to our web-site and search for a variety of jobs and internships twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Additionally students and alumni have access to national jobs through the CareerBuilder.com network and a variety of helpful career and job search advice.
Employers can post jobs and internships and review student and alumni resumes.
Check this announcements page often for special career development events and activities.
For questions about using the system, contact our career center office.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Medaille College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Check out our other on line services: Career Planning resources for students and alumni