SEASONAL EMPLOYEES NEEDED!
APRIL 8th – MAY 11th
Old Saybrook, CT
WAREHOUSE AND ENGRAVING
$14 p/hr – No experience necessary!
SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKENDS
GREAT SECOND JOB OR SCHOOL BREAK JOB
This is an easy way to make extra cash! – Free transportation can be provided from
Old Saybrook Train Station – MUST be able to pass Background Check
Jewelry Warehouse Worker needed ASAP for all shifts. You will be handling multiple tasks throughout given shift. Pulling product from inventory, inspecting, packing, shipping, engraving pieces. Paid training and great hourly rate. Full time and part time needed, nights and weekends.
• Fulfills orders by processing requests and supply orders, pull materials, and pack boxes
• Assembles the materials to produce finished product from materials.
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
• Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
• Track production on schedule boards.
• Notify supervisor of any mechanical, order, or material issues.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Check quality of items ensuring no damage. Notify appropriate management of damage inventory.
• Maintain or exceed standard level of productivity
• Must be at least 16 to apply
• No Experience Required -- Willing to Train!
• We provide FREE shuttle service from Old Saybrook Train Station to and from work.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
PLEASE APPLY BY EMAILING
860-701-4114 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Middlesex Community College is happy to announce a partnership with College Central Network, Inc. for all students, alumni, and employers.
This new service allows students and alumni to upload resumes to our web-site and search for a variety of jobs and internships twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Employers can post jobs and internships and review student and alumni resumes.
Check this announcements page often for special career development events and activities.
For questions about using the system, contact our career center office.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Middlesex Community College - CT; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.