Team Leader. Degree Not required. Full Time 11 month program that can be repeated. A childcare allowance to members who are custodial or joint-custodial parents. Team Leaders also receive healthcare benefits, housing and travel, and valuable experience to enhance any career path. Federal partners include Red Cross, Habitat For Humanity, U.S. Forest Service, state & local governments, community agencies, non-profit organizations. An excellent fit for students in business, construction management, emergency management, forestry, disaster response, health & safety, public administration, social sciences, law enforcement, homeland security, public health & nursing, writing/journalism, counseling, public services, non-profit management, or those seeking careers with local, state, or federal government and non-profits. Participants can work on projects specific to their career interests and backgrounds - or train in a new area in which they want to learn new skills and gain experience. Accommodations made for those with disabilities. Veterans encouraged to apply.
Go to: https://corps.vet
Go to the website.
Middlesex Community College is happy to announce a partnership with College Central Network, Inc. for all students, alumni, and employers.
This new service allows students and alumni to upload resumes to our web-site and search for a variety of jobs and internships twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Employers can post jobs and internships and review student and alumni resumes.
Check this announcements page often for special career development events and activities.
For questions about using the system, contact our career center office.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Middlesex Community College - CT; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.