Are you looking for a part-time job on-campus or in the community? On Tuesday, August 27tht from 11:30am – 1:30pm the 2018 Student On-Campus & Part-time Job Fair will be happening at Millikin University in the University Commons - Oberhelman Leadership Center. This is the perfect event for you!!
Go to: http://bit.ly/2QYPqJE
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Millikin University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Center for Academic and Professional Performance offers the following services to alumnus of Millikin:
- *Career Transitions
- *Resume Builiding
- *Cover Letter Assistance
- *Job Search