Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
You are unsure of your major options? You can explore options and set-up career assessments to figure out your interests, talents, and values.
- Major/Career Exploration
Need help buliding a resume? If yes, please bring a copy of your resume to your first appointment.
- Resume/Portfolio Development
Are you looking for a part-time or full-time job? We can help you find organization or positions to apply. This appointment is best once you have approved resume by Career Services.
- Job Search - PT/FT
Do you have an interview? Make an appointment to receive coaching strategies to be successful in your interview.
- Interview Prep
Are you searching for an internship? We can help you find an internship by connecting you to one of our employer partners. This appointment is ideal after you have an approved resume by Career Services.
- Experiential Learning: Internship/Practicum
This interpretation is focused on personality type and career choices.
- MBTI Interpretation
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Minneapolis Community & Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career Services can help you throughout your college experience to feel more confident about your education decisions and chosen career path. We help students explore who they are, gain experience in the work world, and prepare for a successful job search.