Insalaco Center for Career Development Main Office
Academic school year:
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Summer hours(Mid May thru end of August):
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
If you need to make an appointment, please contact our main office at 570.674.6409.
substitute teachers & aides
to work at schools near you!
Whether you’re a college graduate or an undergrad looking
for flexible work while you take classes, we have dozens of
substitute teacher and school aide positions available each
day at schools throughout Luzerne and Schuylkill Counties.
Substitute teaching requires a bachelor’s degree (in any
subject), while working as a substitute school aide requires a
high school diploma or GED.
Flexible Schedule | In-Person Training
Ongoing Support | Competitive Benefits
Employee Discount Program
College General Awareness Flier.pdf
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Misericordia University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.