Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
This is our 18th summer running camp in the San Francisco/ Bay Area and Sacramento regions for kids in Pre-K to 8th grade.
At Camp EDMO, children engage in a variety of subjects such as science, coding, engineering, and the arts to access their curiosity. Every day, campers rotate between experiential projects based on their chosen theme, activities that get their bodies moving (think stretching, silly dance moves, and games), and social-emotional learning (SEL) exercises designed to help them build connections and develop critical life skills like empathy and problem-solving.
We have a long history of hiring college students! HERE(https://edmo.org/jobs) is the link to share our summer jobs with your students. I have also attached a flyer and included a blurb below for you to share. Please let me know if there is anyone else that I should reach out to about these opportunities, if you have any questions or if you’d like someone to chat with your students directly.
Looking for a fun and rewarding job? Camp EDMO is now hiring in the Peninsula for Site Coordinators, Learning Coordinators, Camp Instructors and Camp Counselors!
Spend your summer connecting with kids, honing leadership skills and making a real impact - all while rocking wacky costumes and getting paid in the face!
• Develop transferable professional skills
• Grow social-emotional learning skills side by side with the kids
• No experience needed. We will work with you to place you in the position best suited for your skillset - we love training like-minded individuals.
Apply today at edmo.org/jobs!
We are prioritizing applicants who are vaccinated. Must be 16 years or older to apply.
Go to: https://edmo.org/jobs
Go to the website.
The San Jose Council District 7 Office is looking for an intern that has a passion for supporting the community and can support staff with community event planning, communication, constituent outreach, and general operations of a Council office.
Importantly, we are looking for an intern that can excel in the fast-paced, detail-oriented environment of a Council office.
Base pay range $17/hr-$24/hr
Go to the website.
SF Water Careers:
Internships SF Water:
Public Service Trainee, Talent Acquisition: https://lnkd.in/gy-PBtu
Workforce Planning Associate:
Public Service Aide - Assistant To Professionals
Public Service Aide - Associate To Professionals
Watershed Worker (Seasonal - Winter)
2021 Summer Intern Progam: https://lnkd.in/g4-2tVF
Recommended Fellowship Program:
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Mission College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.