As a reminder, please make sure to upload your resume. Our employers can find YOU if you upload a resume.
Mission College Job & Internship Placement Center is hosting the
Spring Time Career Fair on Wednesday, May 1st, 2019.
The Spring Time Career Fair will start at 12:00 P.M. This is a free event.
Parking is free please park in lot C.
This is a great opportunity to meet and network with Businesses.
Current students and Alumni from Mission College other Bay Area Colleges. Job Seekers from the community are welcome to attend.
Go to the website.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer. We have employers adding jobs daily.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Job Placement & Internship Center if you have questions.
Job Placement & Internship Center
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Mission College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.