Do I still have access to ICD services while I am taking classes online?
Absolutely! Although we will not be meeting students in person during this time of remote learning, ICD will be holding regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm) for virtual appointments. Paul Dunn will be available via phone and email at 860-701-7739 or email@example.com.
What are expectations regarding continuing my spring internship or practicum?
You are expected to communicate with ICD, your internship/practicum faculty supervisor and your internship/practicum site supervisor to navigate your current internship/practicum experience. You should continue your internship/practicum hours at the host site, pending site opening restrictions. If continuation at assigned site is not feasible, you should contact ICD and supervising faculty to create a completion action plan.
Not sure if you have work study?
Visit Fawn DeMello in Financial Aid located in Henry Hall.
Admissions - Henry Hall
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Mitchell College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.