The Office of Career Services will be closed Monday, December 24, 2018 through Wednesday, January 2, 2019 in celebration of the holiday season. Information for finding on-campus jobs, including how to determine if you were awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS) can be found under the Career Document Library on this page. Requests for individual assistance will be responded to after the office reopens on January 3.
Our apologies for any inconvenience to you.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to SUNY Morrisville; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.