Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
This appointment is for career advising.
Are you considering a change in your major? Let's dig deeper and see if there is another route to your career success.
- Career Choice
- Change of Major
- Prospective Student
This appointment is for those who would like to do a mock interview, practice online platforms, etc.
There's no need to be nervous! We can do a practice run for interviews or test drive online platforms to ensure you present well as a candidate.
- Interview Assistance
- Mock Interview
- On-campus Interviewing
- Writing Assistance
This appointment is to assist students in helping them find a job.
Job seekers-- we look forward to helping you find something that works with your schedule!
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
This appointment is for students/alumni who would like to submit their resumes reviewed by the Career Services team.
Does your resume need work or do you need to start the process? Let Career Services guide you through this process.
- Career Services Event
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio Review
- Resume Review
Welcome to the Marion Technical College electronic career network system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
In order to have employers consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. This is a requirement by MTC Career Services, so don't be afraid to put yourself out there!
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the MTC Career Services office if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Marion Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.