Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Academic Advising Center if you have questions.
Beware of employer scams!!!
Local and national employment and internship listings through this on-line job board are independent of the Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH), which includes NCC, and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. CCSNH makes no representation or guarantee about the organizations or positions listed and is not responsible for posting accuracy, or for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. It is each individual job seeker's responsibility to thoroughly research the integrity of each organization to which he or she is applying. Job seekers should take all care and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection against scams when applying to a job online, it is advisable that you do not give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
All students interested in an internship for academic credit should speak with their academic advisor to explore possibilities and college policies. To obtain credit for an internship, students must complete the College's registration/payment process, including completion of required documentation before the internship can be approved. Internships that don't involve academic credit (non-credit internships) do not come under the authority of the College and as such the College accepts no liability or responsibility for participants in these activities.
All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities on this job board should be addressed promptly via email to the NCC Academic Advising Center at: (603) 578-8906 or by e-mail at email@example.com
For tips to avoid employer scams, check out the link below.
Go to the website.
New Hampshire Occupational Employment and Wages contains wage and employment estimates for roughly 600 occupations in New Hampshire. Data tables include job title, SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code, estimated employment, entry level wage, mean (average) wage, median wage, and experienced wage. Our latest print publication contains data from May 2013 - aged to June 2014.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Nashua Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.