Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
We are excited to announce Interview Stream as the newest service available through the Office of Career Development & Leadership.
Get started at https://ncwc.interviewstream.com/
(You must use your NCWC email address when registering.)
- Practice & improve interview skills on your own schedule!
- Create custom interviews from pre-made questions that directly relate to your future career plans!
- Share your recorded interviews to obtain feedback from others!
We hope you will enjoy using Interview Stream to develop and grow your interview skills!
Go to the website.
If you would like to have your resume critiqued by the NCWC Office of Career Development & Leadership, please follow these steps:
1. Closely review the "NCWC Resume Writing Guide".
This can be found in the "Career Document Library" on the dashboard (home screen) of this website or at the following link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/cscdocs.collegecentral.com/pdf/20506.pdf
2. Perform a self-critique of your own resume by comparing your current resume to the information in this guide.
(It is helpful to print the guide and use it as a checklist - making notes and checking off each point as you compare it to your resume.)
3. Revise your resume by making any edits you believe are needed based on your self-critique.
4. Email your revised resume to CareerServices@ncwc.edu.
(If possible, include a description of the types of opportunities you would hope to use this resume in applying for so it can be critiqued from that perspective.)
5. Expect to hear back from our office within 3 business days (M-F).
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to North Carolina Wesleyan College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.