Post to the Vermont State Colleges System Consortium for FREE
We are one of 4 schools in the Vermont State Colleges System Consortium. You may post to all of these schools including Northern Vermont University for FREE.
We appreciate your interest in employing Northern Vermont University students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network. Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online recruitment system.
You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. Go to this web address: www.collegecentral.com/NorthernVermont
• Once at the site, select Employers.
• Next, Create Account. Complete the registration form and then Register.
• Once approved by our office, you will receive an email that includes a link to activate your account.
You will immediately have access to your account page so you can…
Post a New Job
Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni.
• If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
• Please list the salary and list the city and zip code where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
• You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
• Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps track resume submissions.
Search Student and Alumni Resumes and Portfolios if approved for this feature.
You may access your account at anytime:
• Go to our school’s site (above URL) and choose Employers.
• Next, enter your User ID and Password and Sign In. (Forgot your User ID or Password is available if needed.)
From your account page, you may:
Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
• Post new job opportunities - it’s unlimited and free.
• Edit job postings as needed.
• Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
• Expire jobs when they have been filled and they will be removed from viewing.
Update or Review Registration Information
• Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Complete the Report Offers/Hires when you hire a student or graduate from our school so we will be informed of their successful employment.
If you have questions, contact our office: careers@NorthernVermont.edu
• Amy Wright, Director of Career Services, NVU-Lyndon 802 626-6441, Amy.Wright@NorthernVermont.edu
• Beth Walsh, Director of Career Development, NVU-Johnson – 802 635-1377, Beth.Walsh@NorthernVermont.edu
• Ellen Hill, Internship Program Coordinator, NVU-Johnson – 802 635-1439, Ellen.Hill@NorthernVermont.edu
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Northern Vermont University students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.