Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services Center if you have questions.
The Northwest Arkansas Community College Career Services Center serves as a resource center to connect students/alumni with potential employment referrals and opportunities. The Career Services Center hosts career fairs and networking events throughout the academic year, however the Center is unable to guarantee job placement for students/alumni. The Career Services staff does their best to research job postings as thoroughly as possible; however students/alumni are responsible for checking the credentials and integrity of an employer/company to which one is applying. Similarly, employers are also responsible for checking the credentials and integrity of applicants. The Center is not liable for the accuracy, working conditions, or safety of any off-campus positions.
Please contact the Career Services Center if you suspect and/or have encountered posted fraudulent jobs or internships on the online or on-campus job bulletin boards as well as if any employer/company has engaged in unethical conduct regarding employment practices and recruitment from this website. Please email Career_Services@nwacc.edu if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Northwest Arkansas Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- NWACC Alumni members still have access to valuable career resources/services at anytime post graduation. Services we provide are:
- Individual assistance with cover letters, resumes, and practice interviews;
- Access to NWACC's College Central Network (CCN), an online job portal;
- Workshops about various topics such as dress for success, interviewing, creating
a successful LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Monthly internships/employment recruiting events;
- Annual Majors/Career Fairs;
- Personal guidance with career/job transitions;
- One-on-one career coaching– Job Readiness Certification opportunity; and
- Administering skills/interest assessments.