If you are interested in learning more about the summer positions that are available with the Easter Seals Wisconsin Camp please phone: (608) 254-2502 or email: www.EasterSEalsWisconsin.com.
Oakland County Job Fair will take place on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at the Marriott Hotel 3600 CenterPoint Parkway in Pontiac, Michigan starting at 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. For more information and to register, visit: www.jobfairgiant. com.
Take your career in the right direction on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. a Job Fair at the Wixom Community Center, 49015 Pontiac Trail, Wixon 48393. There will be dozens of job openings in a wide range of industries. The Job Fair is free so bring your resume and dress for success as you speak with prospective employers.
Visit: www.lakesareachamber.com for a complete list of the employment opportunities. Also, for more information contact: the Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce. Phone: 248 624-2826, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SER Metro is hosting its annual Spring Career Fair at the Ford Resource and Engagement Center located at 2826 Bagley Street in Detroit 48216 on April 26, 2019 Friday, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. They will be there to hire Security Professionals and EMT/Security Professionals. Applicants must be 21 year of age or older and must have at least one full year security experience for security professional positions. Bring a resume, driver's license, social security or birth certificate, your EMT license if you are applying for an EMT Professional job, your high school diploma or GED (copies will not be accepted). All hiring is contingent upon passing a Drug and background screening. To complete an application go to: www.SecurAmericaLLC.com.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Oakland Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.