Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Office of Undergraduate Career Preparation and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Internships and Experiential Learning - Our staff member can assist you in all areas of your internship search including: Overview of campus resources, internship search strategy, resume and cover letter review, LinkedIn personal branding, interview prep, and much more.
If you would like a resume or cover letter review, please email your counselor prior to your scheduled appointment.
*Appointments should be made at least 1 business day in advance.
** In the event of cancellation, please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours before your scheduled meeting.
*** Students are responsible for finding their own internships. The School of Business is here to serve as a source of information on how to find and secure an internship.
- Application Assistance
- Career Services Event
- Career/Industry Exploration
- Cover Letter
- Interview Tips and Skills
- LinkedIn Profile & Personal Branding
- Resume Review
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Career Preparation if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to University of Mississippi School of Business Administration; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.