Olivet Nazarene University makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed by Career Services. ONU is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of the student to research the integrity of the organizations to which they are applying.
The student is advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or private party. Do not place yourself in a vulnerable situation. Even the best job opportunity is not worth jeopardizing your personal safety!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Olivet Nazarene University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.