For Full-Time & Part-Time
1st & 2nd shifts at our Distribution Center, 2500 E. Kearney
We are receiving and shipping outdoor recreational merchandise for retail store locations, worldwide catalog and wholesale divisions.
Benefits include: Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation time, Employee (and Spouse) Shopping Discounts, Full Service Cafe, Game Room with Air Hockey, Foosball and a Ping Pong Table FREE Fitness Center - Separate Men’s and Women’s Gyms, FREE Exercise Classes & FREE access to our Wellness Managers and the Wellness Program.
We are conveniently located on the northeast side of
Springfield with easy access to I-44 and Highway 65.
Apply online @ www.basspro.com
Springfield, MO (Distribution Center)
Must be 18 years or older and be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal record check
Go to the website.
Tuesday, April 30th
Now Hiring Over 200 Jobs!
Laborers, Concrete Finishers, Loader/Unloaders,
Equipment Operators, CDL Drivers, Mechanics,
Shop Utility, Project Managers, Permitting Technician,
Steel Fabrication Welders, Field Installation Welders,
Fabricators, Machine Operators, Process Technician,
Sales Reps, National Sales Executive, Accounting Clerk,
Mechanical Designer, Engineer, Welders, Grinders,
Mechanical Assemblers, Electrical Technicians,
Production Operators, Installer, Material Handlers
Discover how technology has advanced manufacturing!
Apply for multiple positions at companies that best fit your career path. Learn more about benefits, advancement opportunities, and Much More!
The Partnership Industrial Center is a 360-acre master planned industrial park, home to 23 companies, providing over 2,600 jobs locally. Directions: From 65, take the Kearney exit , Go East on Kearney to Partnership Blvd., the Industrial Center is on the Left. Participating companies will have a sign out front.
On-site Interviews & Tours Offered at Select Businesses
Refreshments Career Exploration & Education
PIC companies are EEO/Affirmative Action Employers and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Patient Safety Assistants & Nursing Assistant Training Program
Thursday, May 9th
(Time slots available every 15 minutes)
Cox South Hospital West Tower Meeting Room 5
Apply Online TODAY to be invited to one of the session times below.
Questions? Contact Madison @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-371-9949
Must be 18 years of age or older
Preferred: High school diploma or equivalent
Able to communicate and work with a wide variety of staff, patients and families
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) in the Southwest District has recently posted a job opportunity in our Maintenance Division for an Maintenance Technician Series position located in our Southwest District Office in Springfield, Missouri.
The Maintenance Technician position requires a minimum of high school diploma or GED/HiSET and two years of experience in technical and/or field maintenance positions OR an Associate’s Degree in Civil Engineering Technology or related field, and a valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License with tanker endorsement and no air brake restriction.
Interested, qualified students will need to complete an online applicant profile at MoDOT’s website, www.modot.org, under Career Opportunities located in the Southwest District, selecting JOA 11582 by closing deadline of Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Go to the website.
Sales and Marketing
Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 169 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.9% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
KOLR /KOZL/KRBK and Ozarksfirst.com. The TV and digital platform operated by Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. in Springfield MO is searching for a dynamic, aggressive, and sales SUPERSTAR! In this position, you will work within the established Sales Department guidelines to develop new business and increase sales volume for both TV and digital revenue by executing plans and strategies set forth by Sales Management. Applicants must be driven, self-motivated, creative professionals looking to take the next step in their career. Team player individuals with a passion for winning, a great attitude and a competitive spirit are the ideal candidates for this position. Experience preferred but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals
• Establish credible relationships within our business community
• Make sales calls on prospective clients and develop new business
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients
• Educate customers on the variety of available TV and Digital products to most effectively promote their products and/or services
• Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement on television and digital platforms
• Work with clients and station personnel to develop advertising and promotional campaigns
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and the media landscape for the Greater Ozarks area
• Perform other duties as assigned
Springfield - 65803
broadcast sales team experience
Employment requires a Pre-employment criminal background check, Motor Vehicle Report, valid driver’s license, Bachelor’s degree, broadcast sales team experience, strong oral and written communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Candidate must be a passionate team player, with the ability to develop presentations independently
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as needed.
Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Apply Online URL:
Job Req #:
The primary goal of the College Prep Academy residential program is the development of an environment conducive to the academic and personal growth of students living in the residence halls. The Resident Assistant (RA) is a college-aged student with responsibility for assisting in the achievement of these goals.
Specific responsibilities include the implementation of programs that encourage community development and personal growth as well as the support and implementation of policies and procedures that encourage a positive academic environment.
The RA also serves as a peer counselor and resource regarding the Upward Bound community. It is expected that any person who applies for an RA position is sincerely interested in the welfare of students.
1. Leadership potential, personal qualities; i.e. good decision making, maturity, self-esteem, self-reliance, motivation, initiative, high energy level and responsibility, and strong interpersonal skills.
2. Applicants must currently be enrolled in college, have completed 60 credit hours (preferred), and have lived in a residence hall for 1 full year prior to employment. Exceptions may be granted by the Project Director.
3. Applicant with a similar background to target population is preferred.
4. Ability to walk up to 5 miles continuously, lift 50 pounds, and contribute in outdoor activities.
5. Ability to work extended hours with a positive attitude and function productively on minimal sleep.
Terms of Employment:
1. Period of Employment: The period of employment is 7 weeks during the summer. Specific dates are indicated in the RA materials. All RAs are required to assist in the move-in and move-out of the residence halls for each session. Continuation of employment is dependent upon positive evaluation by the Upward Bound staff and demonstration of continued enthusiasm for the position. RAs are expected to be the first residents in the residence halls and the last residents out of the residence halls.
2. Time Off: RAs are permitted time off during the day as specified in the weekly schedule and are off anytime all students have checked out of the residence halls for the weekend. RA’s will return to duty on Sundays at 3:00 p.m. Any other time off must be arranged in advance with the Project Director.
3. Living Arrangements: RAs will be assigned to a staff room. A roommate may be assigned in the event of excess housing demand.
4. Work Load: It is fully understood that student life work in residence halls is not easily translated into hours worked. An RA can expect to be on duty on a regular basis, and should be accessible to students in the residence halls during evenings. Other responsibilities may be determined by the Project Director and RA Team Leader.
5. Additional Work and Extracurricular Activities: It is important that RAs remember that their position is demanding and thus their other activities will have to be limited. RA’s are not permitted to hold other compensatory positions without the approval of the Project Director. RA’s may not enroll in regular college courses, including online classes, unless prior approval is given.
RA’s earn approximately $350 per week plus room and board, and expenses while on off-campus activities and/or the summer cultural trip. Compensation is also contingent upon FLSA ruling by US Supreme Court.
1. Welcome new students, assist them during move-in, and provide an initial orientation to the residence halls. Greet and talk to the parents who may accompany their sons or daughters to campus.
2. Work with residents to develop a community atmosphere in the house that facilitates respect and concern for others, openness, personal growth, and an atmosphere that is conducive to study.
3. Initiate appropriate conversations and visits with individual residents in order to become acquainted with them, their personal backgrounds, special interests and needs, and academic goals.
4. Provide peer counseling (listening and referring) for residents and respond appropriately in emergency
situations. Provide support and assistance to other staff as necessary.
5. Attend daily RA meetings with the supervising professional staff members and the RA Team Leader. Work
cooperatively with other staff in addressing residential hall and student concerns.
6. Provide leadership and assistance in planning and implementing community-building programs and
7. Attend residential hall meetings on a regular basis to facilitate group communication.
8. Explain UB/UBMS policies to residents. Address inappropriate behavior on the part of residents. Consult
with the professional staff as necessary to support the implementation of UB/UBMS standards (quiet hours,
9. Become knowledgeable and appropriately apply emergency procedures (e.g. weather, medical)
10. Perform administrative tasks such as checking in and checking out residents and reporting maintenance
needs to appropriate staff.
11. Return to campus by 3:00 p.m. on Sundays and remain on campus until the residence halls close and all
students have checked out at the end of each week.
12. Attend the entire week of RA Training prior to students arriving on campus.
13. Other duties as assigned by staff.
Applications are available on our employment website at
Reyco Granning is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to be based in Mt. Vernon, MO. This position will report to the Field Service/Warranty Manager and will work with Reyco Granning’s OE customers, OE dealers and owners of products (RV, fire trucks, etc.) in resolving field related issues.
Duties include executing product inspections and repairs in the field, working with product teams to develop innovative solutions to meet customer requirements, ensuring tasks are completed on time, communicating field issues to the Field Service/Warranty Manager, providing installation and maintenance manual design input to the Field Service/Warranty Manager and any other duties as assigned.
The candidate must have excellent mechanical abilities as related to vehicle steering and suspension systems; the ability to use various hand tools to repair medium and heavy-duty truck and RV steering, suspension and wheel-end assemblies; good written and verbal communication skills; experience working with customers and prospective customers in a consultative manner. Computer skills such as MS Excel, Work and Outlook is helpful. Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering detail and assembly drawings, technical service bulletins, and standards.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED with technical training or degree preferred. Requirements include a minimum of three years of industry experience; a working knowledge of medium and heavy-duty suspension and steering systems; medium and heavy-duty truck maintenance and repair experience; customer development, direct sales or customer service experience preferred; training in a classroom or shop environment
Requires extensive travel of up to 75% of the time. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Interested candidates are asked to visit our Careers page @ www.reycogranning.com and follow the instructions associated with the Field Service Technician position.
This position will remain posted until filled.
We are a growing solar company based near Fordland that offers its employees
flexible hours and a casual atmosphere.
The Company: Solar Dock Power is an industry leader who manufactures a
proprietary system, in a niche market that is growing fast and is known for providing
renewable energy on boat docks.
The Position: We’re looking for someone to manage and organize the office. The
pay range we’re offering is negotiable, based on experience. Pay will increase based
on how fast you learn and your dependability. We are looking for a self-starter, who
is able to establish office procedures, work without supervision and help make the
office run more efficiently.
• Dependable transportation
• Driver’s license
• Attention to detail
• Communicate with vendors and customers by email and phone.
• AP, AR, payroll, correspondence by email, maintain inventory count, order
parts, knowledge of Quick Books online and Paypal helpful, pickup parts from
vendors in Springfield, using Excel and Word for creating bids and invoices,
tracking sales tax collected and paying quarterly taxes, updating and filing
customer files, shipping.
Email resume to email@example.com in PDF format only.
C O N T A C T
2000 E. Commercial St.
A B O U T U S
Storee Construction is a family owned company operating out of Springfield Missouri since 1966. As a full service commercial and industrial construction company, Storee
Construction handles all aspects of commercial and industrial building requirements.
E S S E N T I A L D U T I E S / R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in construction projects
Provide general construction labor that may include carpentry, concrete, metal erection, building or equipment installations, demolition, welding, excavation and equipment operation
B E N E F I T S O F S T O R E E
Professional and personal development
Greater opportunities for real-world experience
Culture of success and continual improvement
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S / S K I L L S
Follow directions from a supervisor
Interact effectively with co-workers
Comprehend and comply with posted rules and procedures
A P P L Y
If you are interested in one of our intern positions, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have positions open for full time cooks and part time food service aids. We offer competitive wages, benefits for full time employees, and a challenging but rewarding job with a fun crew! Our hospital is growing, and so is our staff! We have great opportunities for students as well, because we have 2 positions that are part time, evenings and weekends only.
If interested, please apply online at www.selectmedical.com. Click on Careers, then search for jobs at the Springfield, MO site. Someone from our Pennsylvania corporate office may call you to verify information, so watch for an out-of-state call after applying. You can also reach out to me for more info, but online application is required. Please spread the word if you know of anyone looking for work!
All of our employees are given the opportunity to take the ServSafe class free of charge! We want our team to have every opportunity to operate a safe, clean kitchen and further their education and knowledge so they can provide the best care to our clients!
Go to the website.
Job entails assembly of electronic components into a functioning solar electric system. The
system utilizes solar panels as the charging source, routed through a disconnect, into and out of
a charge controller, then into a battery bank. The battery bank discharges DC into an inverter
which provides the 120 AC output of the system.
The enclosures are purpose built, specific to the system being built. We build many variations
of these using different components and batteries in all of them.
• Competent with hand power tools and tools in general
• Extreme attention to detail
• Basic understanding of electrical wiring
• Oversight and maintaining of inventory necessary to assemble these systems
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Valid driver’s license
• No tobacco use will be permitted on company property
Contact: Nathan Jones at 417-827-0738
WORK when it WORKS for you!
ENJOY THE PERKS OF BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER:
•Enjoy a flexible schedule. You are in charge of when you work—work once a week, once a month, or once a semester! Have classes in the morning? You can substitute in the afternoon!
•Gain experience for your resume. Not only will you be learning great new skills, but you will also have a well-known, established employer as part of your work history.
•Connect in the community. Working in schools gives you the opportunity to become more connected to the Springfield community by meeting local educators and students.
•Earn extra money. Substitutes get paid weekly!
•Work in your field. Are you a music major? You can choose to substitute in music classes! The same goes for any major—science, math, etc. You can select grade levels and desired buildings as well!
Apply online or call:
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Ozarks Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.