Career Services and Student Life are hosting an employer hiring day Wednesday August 21 in the College Center (X wing) from 10:30a.m. - 1:30p.m. Stop by between classes and check out part-time employment opportunities from Parkland College and local employers.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Parkland College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Parkland Career Services offers interest assessments, resume and cover letter reviews, as well as mock interviews. Please contact 217.351.2219 to schedule an appointment today.