Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career and Testing Services Office if you have questions.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
*SURF'S EDGE CLUB
7315 BAYSHORE BLVD
MACDILL AFB, FL 33621
JOB SEEKERS & EMPLOYERS - PLEASE RSVP
*Open to All Veterans , Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, & Family
Members That Have Access To Military Installation.
No Endorsement Made or Implied By DoD, USAF and Federal Government
Event Website www.TransitionCareers.com/events/MacDill
MEET 70+ EMPLOYERS
FROM LOCAL & NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
MacDill AFB, M&FRC POCs:
Mr. Troy Johnson
Mr. Evans Dasque
Military&Family Readiness Center
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Pasco-Hernando State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.