Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career and Testing Services Office if you have questions.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
*SURF'S EDGE CLUB
7315 BAYSHORE BLVD
MACDILL AFB, FL 33621
JOB SEEKERS & EMPLOYERS - PLEASE RSVP
*Open to All Veterans , Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, & Family
Members That Have Access To Military Installation.
No Endorsement Made or Implied By DoD, USAF and Federal Government
Event Website www.TransitionCareers.com/events/MacDill
MEET 70+ EMPLOYERS
FROM LOCAL & NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
MacDill AFB, M&FRC POCs:
Mr. Troy Johnson
Mr. Evans Dasque
Military&Family Readiness Center
Go to the website.
Announcing 2019 Summer paid internship opportunities for undergraduate STEM students
The Office of Science / US Department of Energy is pleased to announce paid internship opportunities for undergraduate students majoring in areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) for the Summer of 2019. The application system for the 2019 Summer Term Community College Internships (CCI) program is currently open, with all applications due by 05:00 PM Eastern Time on January 10, 2019.
The Community College Internships (CCI) program places community college students as paid interns in technological activities at DOE national laboratories, working under the supervision of a laboratory technician or researcher. Appointments are for 10 weeks during the Summer term, are open to US Citizens and US Lawful Permanent Residents, include a weekly stipend, reimbursement for one round trip domestic travel to the participant’s host DOE laboratory, and possibilities for a housing allowance. More than 100 internships are sponsored annually.
Application is made online. Full program information and descriptions, including links to the online application system, are available at: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscience.energy.gov%2Fwdts%2Fcci%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ccaseyr%40phsc.edu%7Cf9751a36aca14411e4dd08d6335fac27%7C7dd6a106eb4c403cb72a817e4ca6a1b5%7C0%7C0%7C636752883356986982&sdata=DPR2xV77Nk9Qwt4j6FFHOnxskAhTDOoIYQrlgvBHL%2Bg%3D&reserved=0
Go to: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscience.energy.gov%2Fwdts%2Fcci%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ccaseyr%40phsc.edu%7Cf9751a36aca14411e4dd08d6335fac27%7C7dd6a106eb4c403cb72a817e4ca6a1b5%7C0%7C0%7C636752883356986982&sdata=DPR2xV77Nk
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Pasco-Hernando State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.