Pennsylvania College of Art & Design makes every effort to allow only legitimate employers with legitimate job openings to use our job board. It is the responsibility of the job seeker to verify the accuracy of employment opportunities and to use reasonable caution when entering personal information or resumes and setting up interviews. PCA&D does not endorse any particular employer. Students and Alumni should report to our office any issues that they feel are inappropriate on part of an employer or their hiring practices. Accordingly, College Central Network and PCA&D expressly disclaim any liability in connection with any potential or actual employment which results from any applicant's response to any job postd on this site.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration form.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Pennsylvania College of Art & Design; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.