Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system!
Once you have registered an account, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you would like employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Office of Career Services
Center for Student Success, A230
One College Boulevard
Paterson, NJ 07505
Monday through Friday- 8:30am - 4:30pm
Drop-in hour 12:00 noon -1:00pm
Serving as a library for information on the working world,
O*NET allows everyone to access data on job characteristics
and worker attributes. It includes information on the knowledge,
skills, abilities, interests, preparation, contexts, and tasks
associated with 1,122 O*NET occupations.
Go to: http://www.onetcenter.org/
Go to the website.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor is the principal Federal agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy. Its mission is to collect, analyze, and disseminate essential economic information to support public and private decision-making. As an independent statistical agency, BLS serves its diverse user communities by providing products and services that are objective, timely, accurate, and relevant.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Passaic County Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- We believe it is NEVER too early to begin your career and life planning process!